Stylish and durable ultraslim design.
The HP ProBook 440 delivers stylish design to every business. An ultraslim chassis in a refined new natural silver finish includes a keyboard deck made of durable premium stamped aluminum.
Security that’s built-in, not bolted on
Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks2.
Verify and secure identity through an optional biometric fingerprint reader3. Your fingerprint is your password.
HP Touchpoint Manager
Find, lock and wipe any device. The HP Touchpoint Manager app can quickly address risks to keep devices functional, and employees productive4.
A Better Collaboration Experience
Make meetings more productive with a stunning visual and audio collaboration experience using HP Audio Boost,
HP Noise Cancellation Software, and options like an FHD display3 or an HD touch display3.
Built to power your business
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro
Experience New features of Windows 10 Pro with HP ProBook 440 G5
SSD, SSHD, and HDD drive options for up to 2TB of storage.6
Perform at your best with the latest 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors7
Long Battery life
Long Battery life
Long-life battery with HP fast charge technology that charges 90% in 90 minutes8
Full HD panel option has over 2 million pixels.
HP Probook Featured Products
- MIL STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- HP Touchpoint Manager supports Android™, iOS and Windows operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information. Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription. Out-of-band HP only Wipe, Lock, Unlock and reporting of BIOS boot error codes is available on select HP EliteBooks and select HP Elite x2 devices requires an internet connection, Intel® vPro™ technology and functions in S3/Sleep, S4/Hibernate and S5/Soft Off power states. SATA drives are wiped. The remote wipe of Self Encrypting Drives that have hardware encryption active is not supported. Some features require a Pro subscription.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of system disk (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode when used with the power adapter provided with the notebook.After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.