- 46.99 cm (18.5")
- HD (1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz)
- 5 ms on/off
Check availability at
HP V190 46.99 cm (18.5) Monitor
Business-class presentation features
Experience crisp, clear views of your everyday documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution and 5 ms response time on an 18.5” diagonal screen. Connect your device to the display with the VGA input.
Create an affordable, single-footprint workspace
Attach an HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly to the display with the integrated HP Quick Release for an efficient, cost-effective solution. Use the VESA pattern to mount the display head on a wall or arm.
Designed with the environment in mind
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold registered. The display also includes mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
Experience quality front-of-screen performance for all of your daily tasks on an 18.5” diagonal screen.
Attach an HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly to the display with the integrated HP Quick Release for an efficient, cost-effective solution.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design.
- AC power cord
- VGA cable
|Display type||TN with LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||46.99 cm (18.5")|
|Display area (metric)||40.98 x 23.04 cm|
|Resolution (native)||HD (1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.3 mm|
|Contrast ratio||10000000:1 dynamic; 600:1 static|
|View angle||65° vertical; 90° horizontal|
|Response time||5 ms on/off|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -4 to +20°|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 60 Hz|
|Onscreen controls||Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Exit; Image control; Information; Language; Management; Menu; Power|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Anti-static; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|VESA mount||100 mm|
|Display Input Type||1 VGA|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||43.91 x 4.54 x 27.18 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||43.91 x 22.3 x 34.52 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption||12 W (maximum), 10.5 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights|
|Certifications and compliances||Australian-New Zealand MEPS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CECP; CEL; CSA; EPA 7.0; E-standby; FCC; ICES; ISC; KC; KCC; Low blue light; PSB; SEPA; S-Mark; UL; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE|
|What's in the box||AC power cord; Documentation; VGA cable|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labour limited warranty.|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  Sold separately. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility.
-  Mounting hardware sold separately.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
- EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  Lock is sold separately.