We’re changing our account management process, you may need to reset your password once before sign in.
OMEN X Laptop
GO BEYOND LIMITS
Engineered for full overclocking,1 the OMEN X Laptop lets you define
your own limits. With desktop-class graphics performance and
a mechanical keyboard, your team is destined for glory.
Powered by Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
OMEN's first overclockable laptop1
Two large, high performance fans pull cool air in from numerous vents on the bottom of the laptop. An integrated vapor chamber and four 3.5mm heat pipes help transfer heat away form the GPU and CPU and towards four massive radiators. All of this comes together to let you push hardware beyond factory settings.
Possess the power to run even the most demanding games with up to a factory overclocked1 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080.
10: Gaming Perfected
Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary, factory overclocked1 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 GPU that turns your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA® Pascal™ architecture.
Now, you can get all the performance of a desktop in a mobile form factor. NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 is the king of all GPUs, built with ultra-fast FinFET, high-bandwidth GDDR5X (G5X) technologies, and support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest gaming notebook experiences.
The latest gaming technologies
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 is built to meet the demands of
next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA® GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, plus revolutionary new 360-degree image capture—even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA® VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Bring Gaming to Life
Built on the future–ready Polaris architecture, Radeon RX 580 Graphics play your favorites at a smooth frame rates and high resolutions.
Designed for gamers
Effortlessly capture, stream, and share your memorable moments and clutch victories with Radeon ReLive. Fine-tune a range of settings to fit your needs with Radeon WattMan. With powerful DirectX® performance and Asynchronous Shaders, you'll feel confident that your investment will last for years to come.
Premium Virtual Reality
Jump into imaginative virtual realms using Radeon RX 580 Graphics. Let AMD LiquidVR technology transport you to remarkable virtual worlds. Feel the rush of groundbreaking gameplay, the deep connection with other virtual players, and the thrill of living out your favourite movies and experiences with the next wave of immersive VR and cutting edge Radeon graphics.16
Radeon RX 580 Graphics are ready for the latest display technologies like DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI 4K60, delivering a higher level of graphical fidelity in your favorite games and multimedia experiences. Radeon Freesync technology10 helps reduce input lag and screen-tearing.
Packed with ports
Create your ideal battle station with a generous port selection.
2. 2 USB 3.1 Type-CTM port (Thunderbolt-certified)
3. Mini DisplayPort
4. HDMI 2.0a
5. USB 3.0 Type-A
1. SD Slot
2. USB 3.0 Type-A
3. DC input
1. USB 3.0 Type-A
2. DTS Headphone:X® jack
3. Microphone jack
The ultimate team
When all your components work together just right, your enemies might as well prepare for the worst. With cutting-edge features like 12,000 DPI on the OMEN Mouse, blue mechanical switches on the OMEN Keyboard, and virtual surround sound for the OMEN headset when plugged into the DTS Headphone:X® jack, your opponents won’t be able to gain the upper hand.
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast-paced combat with the new lineup of OMEN Displays. Lightning fast refresh rates,8 up to 165Hz, and the latest graphics technology – say no more.
OMEN X Laptop Range
To view All Omen by HP Gaming laptops, please click here.
Post the product launch, payment link to make balance payment will be sent within 2-5 business days. Product will be delivered before 10th April. In case the order is cancelled, pre-booking amount (minus ₹5000 processing charges) will be refunded within 7-14 working days. The offer is valid for purchases made from HP Online store only. For any enquiry, please call 1800-108-4747
*Terms and conditions apply. The offer is applicable on pre-bookings and the customers need to pay ₹20,000 as pre-booking amount. Post the product launch, payment link to make balance payment will be sent within 2-5 business days. Product will be delivered before 10th April. In case the order is cancelled, pre-booking amount (minus ₹5,000 processing charges) will be refunded within 7-14 working days. The offer is valid for purchases made from HP Online store only. Price mentioned is inclusive of all taxes.
- Only on select models. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- Amount of memory varies by configuration.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- FreeSync is an AMD technology is enabled on FHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD Radeon™ Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. © Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and HEADPHONE:X and the DTS HEADPHONE:X logo are trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DisplayPort and the DisplayPort logo are trademarks owned by theVideo Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type–C and USB–C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.