Check availability at
HP GT51XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle
Make the most of every memory when you use Original HP Ink cartridges for your photos as every print is developed with quality in mind
Relive great experiences from fade-resistent prints that last a lifetime when using Original HP Ink.
Capture more moments with greater page yield and cost efficiencies when you print with Original HP Ink XL cartridges.
Keep cartridges out of landfill by using HP's free recycling service with Cartridges 4 Planet Ark collection bins in most Retail stores.
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP print quality and reliability. With Original HP inks, print crisp documents with sharp black text that remain legible for many years.
Prints on plain papers using HP black pigment inks for HP ink tank printers remain legible for many years.
HP black ink for the HP ink tank series printers delivers sharper black text than before.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
Manage ink levels and decide when to easily add more—no guessing or waiting until you run low.
- Black: ~6,000 pages
- Hardware Compatibility: HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series
- Ink bottle
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~6,000 pages|
|Cartridges Capacity||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||135 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Product type||High Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 158 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 158 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.22 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.22 in|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series|
|Package weight||0.18 kg|
|Package weight||0.4 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Two black ink bottles are required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Documents printed with HP black inks on plain paper and stored in folders and cabinets maintain legibility. Based on HP internal and external testing. See http://wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Dark_Storage_Permanence_Statement_for_HP_2017-11-07.pdf and http://www. hp.com/go/printpermanence.
-  When used in accordance with set up instructions.