We’re changing our account management process, you may need to reset your password once before sign in.
- Windows Embedded Standard 7E
- 16 GB MLC SSD
Check availability at
HP t420 Thin Client
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
More bang for your buck
Get your choice of essential operating systems, support for VoIP with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications tools, and value-added integrated software from HP that helps you deploy, manage, and optimize your new systems.
Plan ahead with reliable flash memory storage and a fan-less design for ultra-quiet deployments. Choose a Global Series model and custom image to help ensure worldwide consistency. Rest easy with a two-year lifecycle and three-year limited warranty.
Place it where you need it
Install throughout your business—the modern 0.88 liter form factor complements and fits into a range of compact work spaces, and the integrated VESA mount enables mounting on a flat surface, or directly behind an HP ProDisplay.
Tailor your installation with the OS of your choice—HP Thin Pro, HP Smart Zero, or Windows Embedded Standard 7E. Enjoy simplified setup, deployment, and maintenance with HP Device Manager, a software tool available exclusively for HP Thin Clients.
- AMD Embedded G-Series GX-209JA SOC Processor (1 GHz, 2 cores)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32
- 16 GB MLC SSD
- 0.74 kg
- On-site Warranty and Service: This 3-year (3-3-0), limited warranty and service offering delivers 3 years of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply
|Operating system||Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32|
|Processor||AMD Embedded G-Series GX-209JA SOC (1 GHz, 2 cores)|
|Hard drive description||16 GB MLC SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display support||Support for up to two displays depending upon the operating system configured. Single VGA analog video output plus a single DVI-D digital video output. Dual displays supported with the HP ThinPro operating system; single display supported with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7E operating system.|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||2 USB 2.0; 1 headset|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||2 USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 DVI-D; 1 VGA|
|Audio||3.5 mm stereo socket on front panel marked as a headset port. Supports OMTP and CTIA headsets.|
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Protocols||Citrix Receiver; Microsoft RDP; VMware Horizon Client; HP TeemTalk Terminal Emulator; Free RDP|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||45 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant external adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||180 x 140 x 35 mm|
|Software||HP Device Manager; HP ThinState; HP ThinUpdate; HP Smart Zero Client Services; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent; HP Connection Manager; HP Easy Shell|
|Software footnote|| HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.|
|Browser supported||Mozilla Firefox 32 (for models with HP Smart Zero Core or HP ThinPro); Internet Explorer 10 (for models with Microsoft Windows Embedded 7E)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||On-site Warranty and Service: This 3-year (3-3-0), limited warranty and service offering delivers 3 years of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  1 Microsoft Lync for VDI 2013 plug-in recommended with Windows Embedded Standard. Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack for Microsoft Lync is recommended with HP ThinPro and Smart Zero. All Unified Communications solutions are licensed, distributed, and supported by Unified Communication providers. Microsoft Lync for VDI is distributed by Microsoft Corporation. Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack for Microsoft Lync is distributed by Citrix Systems, Inc.
-  Each sold separately.
-  Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance will vary.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  802.11 is an optional or add on feature. Use of Wi-Fi module requires WiFi access point and Internet service. Availability of public WiFi access points is limited.
-  This product does not include an internal PC speaker. All audio must be produced using peripheral devices, i.e. headsets, headphones, speakers, connected to the system through the 3.5 mm headset jack.
-  Optional or add-on feature
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.