- AMD PRO A8 Series
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients
- 128 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- 8 GB
- AMD Radeon
Check availability at
HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
Designed to turn heads
The HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client is crafted with premium materials for a thin, light, elite look and feel. Get an exceptional user experience with a backlit keyboard, large-format glass touchpad and expert audio tuning by Bang & Olufsen.
Engineered for powerful, reliable performance.
Whether at your desk or on the go, the HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client offers industry leading reliability, elite processing power, and flexible connectivity for maximum productivity.
Built to withstand the rigors of professional life
The HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client is built to protect your most important work with rugged durability for the mobile professional. Get peace of mind with a minor spill-resistant keyboard deck, 1-year warranty, and MIL-STD 810G testing.
- AMD A8 PRO-9600B APU Processor with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (1.6 GHz, up to 3 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64
- 8 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
- 128 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- AMD Radeon™ R5
- Starting at 1.48 kg
- 14" diagonal LED backlit FHD slim eDP SVA anti-glare (1920 x 1080)
- 1 year standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64|
|Processor||AMD A8 PRO-9600B APU with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (1.6 GHz, up to 3 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||128 GB M.2 SATA SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 (charging); 1 VGA|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 USB Type-C™; 1 DisplayPort™; 1 RJ-45; 1 docking connector; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 AC power; 1 USB 3.1 charging|
|External I/O ports footnote|| Cables are not included.|
|Expansion slots||1 SD reader; 1 SC reader; 1 WWAN SIM|
|Audio||Bang & Olufsen, dual premium speakers, dual array microphone|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen audio with dual-array microphone and two premium speakers|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons, joy stick|
|Keyboard||HP Advanced Keyboard with dual-point, minor spill-resistant with drain and optional backlit|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Broadcom 5762 GbE|
|Network interface footnote|| The term ""Gigabit Ethernet¡± indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.|
|Protocols||Microsoft RDP; VMware® Horizon RDP/PCoIP; Citrix® ICA/HDX|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||65 W Smart AC adapter (external)|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||33.8 x 22.7 x 1.89 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.48 kg|
|Security management||Security lock slot; Integrated smart card reader; Preboot authentication; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0|
|Software||HP Velocity; HP Easy Shell; HP Device Manager|
|Software footnote|| HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.|
|Browser supported||Internet Explorer 11|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions and accidental damage requires optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD¡¯s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. NOTE: Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  The term ""Gigabit Ethernet¡± indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  WLAN is an optional feature. For all 802.11 wireless, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
-  This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is available via HP Customer Support.
-  Cables are not included.
-  Availability may vary by country.