Check availability at
HP 960 Black Original Ink Cartridge
Make the most of every memory when you use Original HP Ink cartridges for your photos as every print is developed with quality in mind
Relive great experiences from fade-resistent prints that last a lifetime when using Original HP Ink.
Capture more moments with greater page yield and cost efficiencies when you print with Original HP Ink XL cartridges.
Keep cartridges out of landfill by using HP's free recycling service with Cartridges 4 Planet Ark collection bins in most Retail stores.
Count on laser-like printing for an affordable cost that rivals toner refills. Get exceptional printing time and again, and produce up to 1,600 pages. HP printers and inks are designed to work together for optimal results.
Produce professional-quality documents for an affordable cost—comparable to toner refills.
Count on exceptional performance. HP printers, inks, and papers are designed together for optimal results.
Ensure exceptional printing—Original HP ink cartridges are designed to work flawlessly every time.
Make a professional impression—consistently produce high-quality business and everyday documents with laser-quality black text. These pigment-based Original HP inks deliver bold output that resists smearing, fading, and water.
Print consistently high-quality business and everyday documents, using Original HP inks.
Produce laser-quality text and sharp graphics that make a professional impression, using pigment-based inks.
Print water-, smear-, and fade-resistant documents. HP recommends ColorLok® papers for best results.
Get consistent print quality throughout the life of your cartridge, and be alerted when ink is low.
Conserve resources and reduce your impact, using a cartridge designed with the environment in mind. Count on free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. Help save paper and energy with HP Smart Print.
Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~700 pages|
|Ink drop||12 pl|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print head nozzles||1088|
|Printhead swath (inch)||2.22 cm|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||10.5 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||94 x 126 x 25 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||94 x 126 x 25 mm|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||10 to 90% RH|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Singapore, Malaysia, China|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Officejet Pro Black and White 3610/3620 e-All-in-One series|
|Package weight||0.05 kg|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
- Based on cost comparison study conducted by SPIRE on HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black and White e-All-in-One series compared with an industry-leading mono laser all-in-one printer less than US$200 (including VAT) with toner refills from three leading refill brands available in China and India as of November 2012. Cost comparison study based on use of original manufacturer's laser toner cartridge plus two refills. See http://www.hp.com/go/officejet for details. Based on comparison of manufacturers published specification by BLI for a majority of mono laser all-in-one printers less than US$200 (including VAT) in China and India. See http://www.hp.com/go/officejet for details.
-  Page volume based on HP 960XL Black Ink Cartridge. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
- Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
- Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0, as well as Mozilla® Firefox versions 3.5 through 5.01.