HP ELITE SLICE FOR MEETING ROOMS1
Modernize yourmeeting room
Simple one-touch integrated conferencing designed for the office of the future and offering the security, manageability, and power of a PC.
Stunning design, compact form, and amazing engineering - HP Elite Slice is versatile and modular. It comes with a cover and compact, cable-less modules2 to add functionality.
Log on with the optional fingerprint sensor
Add and remove modules quickly with the USB-type connection3
HP Audio Module
Noise-cancellation and Bang & Olufsen tuning
HP VESA plate
Easily mount Slice on a fixed location with an optional VESA plate
The HP Audio Module delivers crystal-clear sound utilizing HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation, a dual-microphone array with far-field 5-meter range, and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Equipped to get the job done
6th generation Intel® Core™ Processors7
USB Type-C™ 3.1 with 60W power input
Up to 32GB DDR4 SDRAM
Multi-monitor support via HDMI and digital DisplayPort™
HP Elite Slice
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intel and Intel Unite are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- HP Slice for Meetings includes HP Slice with Intel® Unite™ software, HP Collaboration Cover and HP Audio Module. Other modules are sold separately.
- All modules sold separately or as an optional feature. Covers are optional and require factory configuration and cannot be combined with other Slice covers. HP Elite Slice with Wireless Charging Cover requires factory configuration and will be available at a future date.
- Connector can only be used to connect HP Elite Slice modules.
- Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
- Sold Separately or optional feature.
- Skype for Business subscription required.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Requires HP EliteDisplay S240uj or other USB type-CTM compatible display. Powers Slice with Collaboration Cover, will not power additional Slice modules.
©2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.