Check availability at
HP 746 300-ml Chromatic Red DesignJet Ink Cartridge
Make the most of every memory when you use Original HP Ink cartridges for your photos as every print is developed with quality in mind
Relive great experiences from fade-resistent prints that last a lifetime when using Original HP Ink.
Capture more moments with greater page yield and cost efficiencies when you print with Original HP Ink XL cartridges.
Keep cartridges out of landfill by using HP's free recycling service with Cartridges 4 Planet Ark collection bins in most Retail stores.
Deliver high quality from amazing photos to high-definition prints using pigment-based Original HP Vivid Photo Inks including RGB and chromatic colors. Prints last over 200 years in dark storage and provide water and fade resistance.
Deliver high quality with confidence with an expanded color gamut enabled by RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks.
See high-contrast color enabled by chromatic HP Vivid Photo Inks with high-definition HP printheads.
Water- and fade-resistant prints produced with HP Vivid Photo Inks last over 200 years in dark storage.
Original HP Vivid Photo Inks are designed to maintain reliability and maximize the life of HP printheads, and provide consistent, optimal results with every print.
Ready when you are—Original HP inks are designed to maintain reliability, maximize the life of HP printheads.
Consistent results—proprietary HP ink formulations are designed to provide optimal results with every print.
When you can achieve more quality with fewer inks, you can lower your printing costs. Original HP Vivid Photo Inks are designed to maximize the life of HP printheads and help you protect your HP printer investment with full HP warranty protection.
More quality with fewer inks helps lower your printing costs, and helps lower your environmental footprint.
- Cartridge Colors: Red
- Print Technology: Ink
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||300 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Chromatic red|
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||283 x 41 x 118 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||283 x 41 x 118 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||11.14 x 1.61 x 4.65 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||11.14 x 1.61 x 4.65 in|
|Warranty||90 Days (Return to HP - Unit Replacement)|
|Warranty||Each HP ink cartridge, printhead, and related supply is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to any HP ink cartridge or printhead when used in its designated HP or authorized original equipment manufacturer (OEM) printing device. See the product manual for the printer to determine the correct ink cartridge, printhead, or related supply selection. This warranty does not cover HP ink products that have been refilled, remanufactured, refurbished, misused, or tampered with. The coverage lasts until the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND HEWLETT-PACKARD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE REMEDIES IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HEWLETT-PACKARD BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. SOME COUNTRIES, STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.|
|Operating temperature range||20 to 25°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||8 to 90% RH|
|Operating humidity range||40 to 55% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Singapore|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DesignJet Z6 Printer series, HP Designjet Z9 Printer series|
|Package weight||0.51 kg|
|Package weight||1.13 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks compatible with HP DesignJet Z9⁺ PostScript® Printer series only. Chromatic green and chromatic blue are HP 747 DesignJet Ink Cartridges.
-  Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
-  As of May 2017, tests conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) indicate that documents printed with HP pigment-based inks printed on HP Bright White Inkjet Paper stored in the dark (assuming that the document is stored in a file folder, in a box, and is otherwise protected from possible ozone exposure and contact with water) will achieve WIR Dark Storage Permanence Ratings of “greater than 200 years.” For more information, see HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
-  Compared to the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series using 12 inks.