The Notebooks that cover your mobile lifestyle
Your laptop is one of the most vulnerable pieces of equipment in your everyday arsenal. Whether for work or play, laptops have become an integral part of our daily lives. Accidents happen. Repairs could be costly, while the inevitable downtime could affect your work productivity.
HP Accidental Damage Protection protects you from accidents not covered by a standard warranty. An affordable one-time payment prevents you from incurring hefty repair or replacement costs resulting from drops, spills, power surges and even damage to the LCD screen.
LIMITED TIME BUNDLE OFFER GETAccidental Damage Protection
How a Laptop with Accidental Damage Protection
saves your time and money
Repair or replace your damaged
product without additional costs
or unnecessary downtime.
Receive accidental damage
cover for your products in
Expert support from HP
is available via phone,
real-time chat and email.
Get coverage for replacement
parts and materials, including
labour and shipping.
|Cost of Product Replacement due to Damage||With ADP1||Without ADP1|
|Broken LCD Screen||0||10,000|
|Power surge damage||0||3000|
For detailed Terms & Conditions, Click here
Steps to avail the ADP protection Service
Damaged your Notebook? Contact the ADP call center at 18002006248 or 011-30306363
- 1A service center near your location will take up your case and respond with acknowledgement within 4 hours
- 2A service engineer visits your home post confirmation and analyses the damage
- 3The service engineer will take your notebook for inspection at the ADP centre, and file a claim with the service team
- 4You shall receive the claim approval/rejection status within 24 hours
- 5If the case is approved, your notebook is serviced and returned to you within 5 business days
- 6In case of rejection, the notebook is returned to you within 24 hours.
|Overview of HP Accidental Damage Protection|
|Definition of accidental coverage||Physical damage to your product resulting from an unexpected accident that renders the unit inoperatable.|
• Coverage applies to unintentional spills on the unit, drops, falls and electrical surges. This even includes damaged or broken liquid crystal displays (LCDs) or broken parts.
• Does not cover cosmetic damage, theft, loss, damages caused by a vehicle accident, normal wear and tear, consumables, intentional acts of damage, fire, or other exclusions specified by HP.
• Service is available for 3, 4, or 5 years on most computing products.2
|Types of service levels||
• Next Business Day Onsite3
• Pick Up and Return
• Next Business Day3 Hardware Support for Travelers
1. ADP only available on select laptops given above. Above laptops not available separately without ADP. Damage costs are approximate and may differ from device to device
2. This plan works in conjunction with your standard limited HP product warranty. The duration of the Accidental Damage Protection plan is measured from the date of your hardware purchase.
3. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/apac/smbservices.
4. For detailed Terms & Conditions, Click here
Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.