1. Based on HP’s internal analysis of 14” business-class notebooks as of January
4, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication,
malware protection and BIOS-level protection passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional
docking incorporating power delivery.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems
may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software
to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated,
which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply
over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. For storage drives, GB = 1
billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB
(for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (For Windows 8 and 10) are reserved for system recovery
software. Up to 60GB is reserved for Windows 10 systems with >128GB of storage.
3. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not
all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this
technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload
and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement
of higher performance.
4. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
5. HP Sure Start is available on select products only.
6. Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects the BIOS every 15 minutes.
7. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology
and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order
to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro
technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
8. Third party management software sold separately.
9. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S.
Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are
not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under
the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental
Damage Protection Care Pack.
10. Skype for Business subscription required.
Screens simulated, subject to change. Windows Store apps sold separately. App availability
and experience may vary by market.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom,
Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium,
Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside
are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon
chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1:
This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system
has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support,
please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle