1. Up to 8000 pages (colour set) or 5000 pages (black): Results based on HP methodology
of continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages, not using ISO/IEC test process.
Additional black ink bottle required to complete print of 8,000 test pages (cyan/magenta/yellow).
Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink
from included bottles is used to start up the printer.
2. Extremely low cost per page: HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost
per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield
results based on HP methodology from the simulation of continuous printing of ISO/IEC
24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based
on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is
used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield,
3. Spill-free refill system: When used in accordance with set up instructions.
4. World’s #1 printer brand: Based on IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals
Tracker(r), 2016 Q2. For shipments all printing devices (inkjet printers, laser
printers, copiers, faxes, and multifunction devices, including production units).
5. Easy mobile printing: For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting
*Water resistance: Based on Original HP inks printed on HP Photo Papers in HP internal
testing based on ISO 18935 standards.